- Remote, EU (Hungary)
- Marketing & Sales
At Secret Sauce, we work with some of the largest e-commerce retailers and marketplaces in the world to transform how people shop online and in stores. We combine data from retailers with data we create using AI and machine learning to power innovative and powerful merchandising technologies.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will have one of the most important roles at Secret Sauce, managing partnerships with the world’s top Fashion & Apparel e-commerce brands such as Gucci, Walmart, SSENSE, Columbia Sportswear, Harvey Nichols, and others. You will act as the primary point of contact through the integration, launch, and post-launch phases of the relationship. In the role, you are the face of the company for all day-to-day interactions and are responsible for ensuring our services are delighting our Partners and meeting and surpassing their expectations.
- Act as the point of contact between our Partners and the Secret Sauce Partners teams
- Integration support as our Partners integrate our services
- Ensure our services are delivering superior service post-launch
- Educate our Partners about how our services work
- Host business reviews to communicate the value our services bring our Partners
- Evolve existing services and upsell new products to help meet the needs of our Partners
The majority of our team is located in Budapest, Hungary, but you'll be able to work remotely anywhere in the EU. #LI-remote
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills in English (fluency in German, Spanish or other major languages is a plus).
- Ability to build and foster new relationships: You will shepherd customer relationships from the early stages of the sales process through to post-sales setup and integration. 4+ years of experience in a client-facing role (preferably in customer success, consulting, or technical sales) will make you shine.
- Strong project management skills: You are organized, keep deadlines, and can manage multiple projects at the same time, effectively prioritizing tasks. Project management certifications (e.g. PMP) are a plus.
- Attention to detail: The quality of the work you release is high, and the rest of the company can rely on it without verifying your output. You may be asked to participate in executing customer integrations, and take care of various operational tasks, such as size label mapping, category mapping, or other service administration functions, which require a high level of attention to detail.
- Analytical storyteller: You are able to interpret KPIs and build a story around KPIs to present to stakeholders in Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Skills to provide creative solutions: You not only understand our customers’ challenges but can also come up with creative solutions either independently or with teams within the company. Many of these solutions may become requirements for new products, features, or incremental improvements for current products.
If the role sounds interesting, apply now and get to know us during the interviews. You can read more about our hiring process on Glassdoor.