- Remote, EU (Hungary)
- Marketing & Sales
Our Team Members Make Things Happen
Our global Growth team is powered by talented individuals who are committed to driving the expansion of our sales efforts. We are looking for a Marketing and Sales Associate to deliver on a wide variety of initiatives to attract and educate fashion, apparel and footwear retailers and marketplaces to our product suite.
We seek an entrepreneurial, hands-on team member who can design and deliver B2B2C sales and content marketing campaigns focused on our buyer personas.
As a Marketing and Sales Associate, you will work closely with our product and sales teams to manage and scale our current sales outreach while also crafting and incorporating relevant and impactful messaging. Capitalizing on our Customer Relationship Management database, you will expand our sales efforts by managing outbound campaigns. A third pillar of your work will include new lead generation as well as qualifying incoming leads to grow our database.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with product and sales team to understand customer segments and drive email strategies
- Leverage key customer insights and data to develop relevant, impactful messaging, and craft effective emails
- Execute on innovative lifecycle and nurture marketing programs for our extensive network of retail professionals and move them further down the sales funnel
- Manage day-to-day email operations with cross-functional teams (eg, product, sales, legal, front-end dev)
- Maintain health of customer database (eg. inbox deliverability) by tracking reports and segments
- Manage CRM database and build CRM campaigns based on customer types (prospect series, welcome series, etc) for our suite of customer and retailer facing products
- Design (with creative team) and optimize email marketing automation journeys for timely & relevant communications
- Develop an ongoing marketing calendar for email, triggers communications including (1) messaging, (2) testing/optimization, (3) segmentation, (4) creative requirements and (5) frequency for CRM campaigns
- Execute test strategies around key email components such as subject lines, timing, audience and creative segmentation, and frequency to drive stronger performance of email channel
- Create and and track benchmarks/performance KPIs email and other push performance to continually improve and drive increased revenue
- Collaborate with product and tech teams on testing customer journey, user flow and landing pages
- Maintain expert knowledge of email marketing trends and best practices, deliverability, technologies and CAN-SPAM laws
At a Minimum, We’d Like You To Have
- Bachelor or Master's degree
- 4+ years Experience in Digital Communications, Marketing, Media or Journalism
- Understanding of social psychology as it relates to persona development and messaging
- Creative and analytical mindset
- Superior English writing, editing and verbal communications skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work both with a broader team, as well as independently as a self-starter
Ideally, You’ll Also Have...
- An interest in fashion, apparel and footwear particularly as it relates to e-commerce and digital experiences
- Exposure to test and control research methodologies
- Knowledge of presentation software like Powerpoint, Keynote or Prezi
- General knowledge of sales/marketing automation platforms (eg. YesWare, etc.)
If the role sounds interesting, apply now and get to know us during the interviews. You can read more about our hiring process on Glassdoor.