- Remote, EU (Hungary)
- Product Management
At Secret Sauce, we work with some of the largest retailers and marketplaces in the world to transform how people shop online. We combine data from retailers with data we create using AI and machine learning to power innovative and powerful retail technologies.
As a Product Designer, you will have the opportunity to own the visual design of our fit & sizing related services, including the visual aspect of our brand and product marketing activities. Our services are integrated into some of the world’s top Fashion & Apparel e-commerce brands such as Gucci, Walmart and are used by 100+ million people world-wide.
What you’ll be working on
- Co-create design strategy for new features as well as new products
- Conceive of simple, intuitive and innovative design for features and interfaces
- Design end-to-end user flows to deliver on the core value proposition of our products
- Formulate strategic design proposals that address pain points of both our end-users and retail partners
- Partner with our engineering and product management teams and our retail partners to iterate and finalize UI and UX proposals
- Deliver final art assets, and mocks to our engineering team responsible for building them
- Perform usability tests to get qualitative user feedback and iterate on the UI/UX
- Co-create and execute design strategy as part of the brand and product marketing activities of the company
- 3+ years experience designing delightful experiences for B2B or B2C products
- Working knowledge of Figma, Creative Cloud and similar creative technologies
- Experience in visual design for diverse purposes, including marketing materials, websites, email, sales enablement materials, etc.
- Proficiency in creating 3D fashion assets and shaders built-in tools like Blender, Maya or Browzwear, CLO3D, etc is desirable