- Remote, EU (Hungary)
- Product Management
As a Product Manager at Secret Sauce Partners, you will have the opportunity to help define components for our services which process and serve large data sets we receive from our partners. Our Services and Data teams are responsible for building, running, and maintaining our services: Fit Predictor, Style Finder, and Outfit Maker.
The services are used to process the data powering our products and provide a scalable way of accessing the data. Our products, powered by data science, are integrated into the largest ecommerce stores in the US and Europe and provide shopping experiences that revolutionize online commerce. This position, reporting to the VP of Product Management, works on design and implementation of various offerings on the Platform.
As part of our team, you will impact our 100 million users and to ensure their happiness.
Who you'll be working with
You will work closely with the product, engineering, research and development, account management, and quality assurance teams. You will be responsible for the end to end delivery of the product, enhancements to existing products & processes and day to day support. You will also play a critical role in designing, developing and providing technical guidance to engineers and ensuring project delivery with high quality.
What you’ll be working on
- Serve as a voice of the customer and act as a customer experience advocate in considering product decisions that will impact the customer
- Meticulously think through every aspect of the overall customer experience, putting users' needs first in the definition of requirements. Continuously seek improvements to the customer experience working with the Engineering team to better drive the business and/or key metrics
- Attend regular planning, standup, grooming, review, retrospective meetings
- Constantly question and clarify the cross-functional implications of all product decisions and ensure that critical business issues are surfaced and considered
- Ensure the product specifications are well understood by the development team
- Balance scope of development projects against one another to determine how to make the most efficient use of resources to create the greatest level of value for the company
- Ensure that product specifications meet high standards for quality before approval
- Research and recommend new products, tools and applications
- 3+ years software product management experience
- eCommerce domain or a retail organization experience is a plus
- Product analysis experience
- Understanding of business requirements gathering and analysis process
- Experience with Agile methodologies and tools is desirable
- SQL skills are a plus
- Basic familiarity with reporting tools such as Metabase, Redash, New Relic etc. is highly desirable
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for serving customers, understanding their needs and delivering in excess of their expectations
If the role sounds interesting, apply now and get to know us during the interviews. You can read more about our hiring process on Glassdoor.