- Remote, EU (Hungary)
- Data Analytics
At Secret Sauce, we work with some of the largest retailers and marketplaces in the world to transform how people shop online and in stores. We combine data from retailers with data we create using machine learning algorithms to power innovative and powerful merchandising technologies.
The Data Analytics group is responsible for the in-depth data analytics and statistical analysis for how our 100+ million users interact with our technology and how their behavior is impacted. As a senior member of the Analytics group, you will be a key partner for our Data Science and Product teams to improve our products and services.
- Shape the data analytics strategy, insights, and analytics infrastructure for Secret Sauce
- Own, drive and deliver multiple business intelligence (BI) work-streams
- Determine KPIs that best reflect the business objectives of our products and services
- Design A/B test experiments, analyze and interpret the results of such tests
- Automate reports and build dashboards to make insights accessible
- Visualize data to communicate key findings
- Work with our Data Science and Engineering groups to create automatic tests that are used as feedback loops to train and improve Machine Learning algorithms
We are looking for smart people with good communication skills who are hungry to tackle interesting challenges. If the responsibilities are attractive to you and you are passionate about answering questions like how users behave, what inspires and influences them and how we can build better products based on this information, we would love to hear about you.
We are impressed, if you...
- Have a history of conducting quantitative analyses
- Have solid SQL skills or are an expert in other languages used for statistical analyses (e.g. R, Python)
- Are able to present complex analysis results to both technical and non-technical audiences
If the role sounds interesting, apply now and get to know us during the interviews. You can read more about our hiring process on Glassdoor.