- Remote, EU (Hungary)
- Marketing & Sales
At Secret Sauce, we work with some of the largest e-commerce retailers and marketplaces, such as Gucci, Walmart, SSENSE, Columbia Sportswear, Harvey Nichols, and others to transform how people shop online and in stores. We combine data from retailers with data we create using AI and machine learning to power innovative and powerful merchandising technologies.
As a Senior Sales Manager, you will have one of the most important roles at Secret Sauce, creating a healthy flow of new customers and upselling current customers on new products and services. You will be working with mid-market and enterprise accounts. You will leverage existing relationships, as well as, develop new relationships. You will work with online retailers and marketplaces in European and North American markets o understand each of their unique challenges and objectives and sell a suite of solutions to help achieve their goals. Most of your sales activities will be virtual, over video conferencing, and from time to time you may travel to visit large customers in Europe and North America.
- Close new accounts and upsell existing accounts
- Identify and close quick, small wins to generate a reliable deal flow
- Manage longer, complex sales cycles leading to strategic customers
- Build upon existing lead-gen and build new lead-gen to target new prospects
- Use a consultative, solution-based approach to selling to create value for customers
- Build a plan for success, and iterate on the plan as you execute to maximize your potential
- 5+ years of sales of SaaS, Cloud or Big Data solutions to mid-market and enterprise customers in Europe and/or the United States
- You were successful, exceeding quotas, and creating growth for both your company and yourself
- You have worked in an early-stage or small company, and know how to sell enterprise businesses without the backing of a billion-dollar organization
- You are comfortable pitching senior executives, which requires both understanding their strategic objectives and the ability to position what you are selling to meet their objectives
- You are passionate about closing deals
- You enjoy negotiating deals, maximizing long-term value for both your company and your customer
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills in English (fluency in other languages is a plus).
- Analytical storyteller: you are able to interpret SaaS KPIs and build a story around KPIs to convey how our product creates value